Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mods..... What the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
ok, i sold my ss more than 4 months ago, now both the threads about it for sale have been locked and i cant post in them it was sold, i PMd a mod asking for them to be changed to sold and got no reply / action.

Why must bogan idiots ring / sms me at stupid hours of the night like 12+ on a work night asking if its sold or not, up to 2 weeks ago when i got a new work number and ditched my old number (not because of this of course but still annoying) plus the frequent PM about it asking if its sold, wasting the person that sent it's, and my time.

this was my PM to a particular mod of the trading post on the 28/10/10:

Hi Mate,

I sold my ss 3 months ago and keep getting calls about it at idiotic times of the night, i was wondering if you could just change the first post of the following 2 threads to sold please:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vehicles-sale/143781-2002-vx-ss-series-2-sale.html

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...rked-vx-ss-vapour-injection-lots-goodies.html

Thanks mate ide really appreciate it.

Cheers

I dont feel i should have to bring this up in the pub to get peoples attention.

Appreciated if it would be changed

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Simple solution is to report your original "for sale" post and say "please delete as it's sold".

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Simple solution is to report your original "for sale" post and say "please delete as it's sold".

+1 Yep, which is exactly what is clearly stated in the 'classifieds' section in a sticky at the top of the page.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
ok, i sold my ss more than 4 months ago, now both the threads about it for sale have been locked and i cant post in them it was sold, i PMd a mod asking for them to be changed to sold and got no reply / action.

Why must bogan idiots ring / sms me at stupid hours of the night like 12+ on a work night asking if its sold or not, up to 2 weeks ago when i got a new work number and ditched my old number (not because of this of course but still annoying) plus the frequent PM about it asking if its sold, wasting the person that sent it's, and my time.

this was my PM to a particular mod of the trading post on the 28/10/10:

I dont feel i should have to bring this up in the pub to get peoples attention.

Appreciated if it would be changed

1. Somehow everyone else with FS threads seems to have managed to use use the system and work it out.
2. There is a site feedback section specifically for this type of stuff.
3. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.