Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Moistys

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
So, Awhile ago me and my mates believe we made up a word for girls, called "Moistys". It pretty much means a girl who is younger than you and you think she is attractive, you call her a moisty. A girl who is older than you, you call her a "soggy". I have a facebook page for this. Yesterday I recieved a call from Facebook Australia, asking about my facebook page called "Moistys". He said this is a serious offence and that I could face criminal charges, blah blah blah. Pretty much I turrned into a little bitch on the phone because I thought I was in serious trouble. Something didn't seem quite right about the phone, his voice etc.

At the end of the phone call, after I'd finished being a little moppy bitch, he said he was Sam Mack from 92.9, and I'm on a gotcha call. I started swearing at him (as any sane person would).

It's on 92.9FM 8AM (WST) this coming Monday Morning.

So, If you want to hear me being a little girl because I think I'm going to jail tune in or download the podcast :p

Last edited:

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
im guessing one of your mates set you up??

cause thats fckn hilarious!!! hahahaha

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
It was actually my girlfriend, because she was sick of me calling girls moistys.

Hahahaha

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
mate thats unlucky!! pity i dont live in WA.. im gonna have to search the web for the podcast ;) hahaha

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
It should be up next monday after 8!

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's bloody gold! Gonna have to listen out for the podcast now :D

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Post up the link when you get it, should be fun to listen to :p

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Funny ****, definitely post a link when available.

Another "Gotcha call"

Years ago my cousin was due to get married. He has false teeth as they had previously been knocked out. Anyway, he took his false teeth in to get cleaned and all fixed up for the wedding, he was due to get them back a couple days prior to the wedding. B105 called him up posing as his dentist, told him that they damaged the teeth and won't be able to replace them until after the wedding. He understandably went berserk over the phone. Was definitely one of the funniest calls i have heard!

To this day i am still sus of any "interesting" phone calls.

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Funny ****, definitely post a link when available.

Another "Gotcha call"

Years ago my cousin was due to get married. He has false teeth as they had previously been knocked out. Anyway, he took his false teeth in to get cleaned and all fixed up for the wedding, he was due to get them back a couple days prior to the wedding. B105 called him up posing as his dentist, told him that they damaged the teeth and won't be able to replace them until after the wedding. He understandably went berserk over the phone. Was definitely one of the funniest calls i have heard!

To this day i am still sus of any "interesting" phone calls.

Hahahahaha,

I'll post the link up on Monday!

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
Thats awesome, i love those gotcha phone calls deff post up alink.