Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MOMO VK Brock Steering Wheel Re-release!

AUTOTEK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Supercharged MOMO Ute BA Gullwing AU Two door
Looks like lucky VK Brock owners get a last chance to get a new MOMO steering wheel with the apparently impossible to get horn retaining ring!

Attachments

• Montecarlo 380mm HDT.jpg
    Montecarlo 380mm HDT.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7,667

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
looking into this further pricing has come down, 55-70 for horn retainers and around $600 for the steering wheels on escam/ebay

Autotek are the australian distributors and the original poster was slyly posting an ad

I have emailed them anyone for a group buy?

The pictured wheel from the poster is a Monte carlo wheel but the original wheels were smooth leather the montecarlo was grained leather which was also released on some cars, I have an original 350mm wheel on my VK.

Scott

AUTOTEK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Supercharged MOMO Ute BA Gullwing AU Two door
Hi Scott,

Autotek did work directly with Peter Brock on this project. The original wheel was chosen out of Autotek's warehouse in Sydney personally by Peter Brock and was in fact a MonteCarlo 380mm. The 350mm you have was never original on a Brock as back then, they were not ADR approved in that size.

The grain on leather is barely consistent between steering wheels let alone after almost 30 years, as mentioned, these are not old stock, they are remanafactured by MOMO in Italy with the original tooling from the 80's.

My intention is to inform Commodore enthusiast as this is a Commodore forum and I believe anyone that actually owns a Brock or is chasing one of these, would like to know that it will be a very limited release never to be repeated including the horn retainers.

Thanks for you input.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

provk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Director
Any chance of getting the MOMO Flyer re released which was fitted to GRP 3, SS and Directors?