Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Monaro Gear on SS

B

bdcmedia

Hi all. I am sorry if this has been asked and answered anywhere but I was not able to find any reference to it.....

Does the grilled monaro bonnet fit on the VZ SS and does anyone know how much they are. Also does anyone know if or where you can buy the Pontiac GTO bumpers and badges etc....

Thanks

Brett

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
bdcmedia said:
Does the grilled monaro bonnet fit on the VZ SS and does anyone know how much they are.

It'll only fit if you change the whole front (including headlights & bumper). I'd say $4000 to $5000 would see the job to completion. Why you'd wanna do it is beyond me though. You'll have a rounded front with the VZ's squared-off rear and it'll look a bit silly IMO.

B

BLACK346

bdcmedia said:
Hi all. I am sorry if this has been asked and answered anywhere but I was not able to find any reference to it.....

Does the grilled monaro bonnet fit on the VZ SS and does anyone know how much they are. Also does anyone know if or where you can buy the Pontiac GTO bumpers and badges etc....

Thanks

Brett

www.holmart.com.au

B

bdcmedia

Thanks for the info guys. I have just done some Photoshopping to see how it would look, and you are right, it would have a very rounded look up front.
I juts love the vents on the bonnet...wouldnt mind them on the SS!!!

B

bdcmedia

Thanks for the nice little Link BLACK346 but these guys are a little pricey dont you think. I mean $340 for a chev grille which sells everywhere else for only $250 now?