Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mondays meet-up

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
ok, mods or admin, if you feel it necessary to delete this thread, by means do so, i just wana know what happened on monday night, as it has caused a bit trouble...
all i know (from reading in the vic chapter) that some ******** in a lancer did some stupid **** and the cops were involved, now there is no vic chapter cruises or meet ups until further notice. if anyone can give me a run down of waht went on that would be good. thanks in advance... unless this is deleted of course...

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
afaik admin are still investigating the happenings to ascertain exactly what happened and what the consequences will be for the people involved. Until all the details are known I wouldn't expect definate answer.

I'll leave this thread open, for now provided it doesn't turn ugly, but admin/ other mods may decide to close it.

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
I wasn't there, but as far as I'm aware, it was stated on the meetup thread that

"all cruises afterwards this meet will be INDIVIDUAL"

hence meaning that... only the meetup had anything to do with JC... then anything that happened afterwards is the problem of the INDIVIDUALS involved, as it had nothing to do with JC??

So wondering what the big deal is about?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
...its when people turn the meetup into something not so legal that it drags our name through the mud. we certainly dont want to be the next feature on today tonight because some kids arent able to keep it in their pants and act like they should.

having said that, i have no idea what happened.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Yeh I was there.. In a nutshell.. It was a subdued meetup, until we all went to an industrial estate, where some stupid **** occurred.

A few cars were going nuts and a non-JC member (vh something or other), informed the people being stupid that the factories were still open, people were around and it was only a matter of time before cops were called..

Everyone quickly scattered, cops were called and a guy who parked his car far away from the stupid **** (in fear of his car), was apparently spoken to by the boys in blue.. JC's name was dropped..

Admin/Mods are investigating what stupid **** actually occcured and who did it. Things weren't even that crazy, barring the Lancer. He was the standout f*ckhead on the night.. Well and truly..

It's really not that exciting..