Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

More pics from a Holden dealer

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
As it SHOULD be!!!

yea, lets all buy a ve calais and let it sit in the garage for all its life and use a hyundai excel as the daily driver, any takers?

yes it is a nice car but at the end of the day it is still a chunk of metal and plastic

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
WOOOO!! They're in the showrooms!!!! =D (probably have been for a few days now but only drove past the one near my place on the way home tonight)... I know someone whos going in to their local holden dealer tomorrow.......... ME!!! =D

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
yeh i might have 2 take a look, was the 12th the date aye?

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Well my dealer in Canberra showed me an SSV, SV6, Berlina and Omega last Saturday... Tomorrow I'm going in to check out the Calais. I still can't make up my mind between the SV6 and Calais...

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Arghh.. so they must have only just brought them in tonight... sweeeeet, i had a little drool from the outside... A nice blue SSV at the front i think it was or maybe just an SS. Either way... mmmmm!!

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
daveb8 said:
what is that dealer and others going to do with all the left over VZs? how much will they have drop the price in order to actually sell them?

They're doing drive away deals from $32,990 at the moment on VZs and the dealer I spoke to sid they'd have no problem moving all their current stock of VZs as there is a large segment of people that always buy based on price first... I guess he'd be the one to know ;)

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Well my dealer in Canberra showed me an SSV, SV6, Berlina and Omega last Saturday... Tomorrow I'm going in to check out the Calais. I still can't make up my mind between the SV6 and Calais...
i'd say if ya got the money, go the calais, especially the calais v, that'd b awesome

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
VKStevo said:
i'd say if ya got the money, go the calais, especially the calais v, that'd b awesome

Yeah I can easily go the Calais or SV6 but the $$$ are a bit too much for the Calais V for the extra benefits you get over the Calais. Can't justify it.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i guess it depends wether u like luxury or sport then i guess, actually personally i'd probably go the sv6 then for the 6 spd manual

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
VKStevo said:
i guess it depends wether u like luxury or sport then i guess, actually personally i'd probably go the sv6 then for the 6 spd manual

Yeah I know... I prefer the front and rear end of the Calais, and the luxury of it (including the bigger seats!) but I prefer the manual of the SV6 and the dash layout/colour).

Decisions decisions!!! lol