Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Morton's blue VP Executive

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
The VP has a little longer runners, the VP manifold is better :). I'm thinking about making some V6 manifolds once I get some more practice going on manifold construction I might go chop one down to have some investigation on the best way to fix one

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Ah yes, I remember seeing some pictures of an oddly configured intake manifold, divided clean down the middle to run on two separate banks? There's a good bit of improvement to be had over the stock design, really :p Are we looking at completely custom runners now?

I'm hoping, with all this fine weather, to get out and run a quick g-tech tonight. Here's hoping for some nice numbers :) It's been a while since I got out and launched her hard!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yep, new runners is the way of the future for the V6 but keeping the stock fuel rails as usual :) there might not be alot to gain really but I'll probably give it a shot after I have the V8 one complete and bolted up

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
thanks fitzy :)

I've made a decision!!

First, I'm finding a place to rent - somewhere with a garage. Right now, I live on the floor of a friend's house in a sleeping bag... I aim to change that soon. Once I have a property to live in, (hopefully with phoenix from the forum, and his girlfriend), I'll buy myself a second hand bike from the trading post! Hopefully this will set me back no more than $100 - and then the fun can begin:

I'm tearing the motor down!

Piece-by-piece I plan to disassemble, clean, overhaul and modify everything I can get my grubby little hands on - perhaps as in-depth as hiding all my wiring - I'm not sure yet. But I want this to be one clean little V6 - and if I intend on removing the heads for porting, then I don't see any reason why I shouldn't go overboard and tear her down :)

All wishes granted, I should be able to begin sometime in October. *rubs hands together* time to start drawing up some plans!

*cackles*

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
sounds good, cant wait to see this happen.

lol funny thing is i got the mental image of you cackling when i read that.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I'll get a house with you, depends area though... Working in blackburn, already its hour to & from approx...

Cheers
MaT

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
You should move in with me and the other matt!! :D All the cheaper :p

Just ran another g-tech tonight. Backed up my former 7.35 with a 7.38 and 7.32, but I'm getting FAR too much wheelspin launching from the emergency stopping lane of the eastern freeway :p

I think I need to wait until 4am, start in the MIDDLE lane, and spray a whole bunch of belt grip on my back right tyre ^^ hahahaha

edit: lol stocky, I mean pedal bike :p although, now that you mention motorbikes... ...

hmm, I should get my bike Ls and a second hand Vespa :D :D :D :D God, you're a GENIUS!!! I'm going to ebay, RIGHT NOW!