Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Most popular colour?

Koity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Perfect Blue for me... there is a reason they call it perfect :p

It seems like i am the only one who likes this colour but that's fine by me, it makes mine seem a bit more unique :)

dav0j

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Perfect Blue for me... there is a reason they call it perfect :p

It seems like i am the only one who likes this colour but that's fine by me, it makes mine seem a bit more unique :)

i got my ve ss-v in perfect blue. loved the colour so much, i chose it for my new VF too. all my friends seem to like the colour as well!

vkcala

Reaction score
Members Ride
searching for vk
I have opted to get a white redline. I am bucking the trend a little and swapping the black rims for nice shiny silver/chrome rims. I think it looks spiffy. Probably replace the white backing on the side mirrors with chrome too. I am old fashioned, i like shiny things on cars.

I thought Fantale looked awesome in pictures until I actually saw one with my own eyes. Was put off.

I think the white with Chrome rims will look good.

I originally wanted to put black rims on my black redline, but I'm glad I dint now

thunderballs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Sedan
I plasti dipped my redline rims black. Have a black ute. Id consider pulling the dip off and trading my chrome rims for someone elses black rims in sydney if anyone is interested

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Guys you've got it all wrong.....you should be choosing the colour of your car to compliment the colour of your hair, eyes and skin tone....;)

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Guys you've got it all wrong.....you should be choosing the colour of your car to compliment the colour of your hair, eyes and skin tone....;)

I did the opposite, I changed my hair to match my car lol

Sent from my HTC using tapatalk

191kieran191

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 Thunder Ute
silver looks good on my CalaisV XD
1486495_736609413034052_1658471905_o.jpg

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
RED HOT. Just ordered SSV redline with blacked our grille side vents and DRL, dark tint, black wheels and rear spoiler. W310 pack to be fitted on delivery.