Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

most reputable tuners in Sydney

STARION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2
hi guys, who are the most reputable and sought after tuners in syd? looking to get my car on the dyno for a few runs to make sure everything is all good ... the car is a vx ss cammed M6, aparently marrano's did the motor up with a 232 236 cam and tuned it last year... just want to make sure everything is spot on, tried to get onto them but looks like they no longer exist.

took it to wsid and did a 13.3 @ 107, run before it was a 13.4 @ 109, wasnt really looking to launch it hard or shift hard so abit more in it, maybe 2-4 tenths with a better 60ft time ... apparently had 280 rwkw atw, does the mph and time back this up or would a lower rwkw figure be more likely, cheers!!

2INIL8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH COMMODORE 308
Should be doing 12s with that power an old mate had 288rwkw
and was doing 12.3 -12.4s with a 220 cam.
What is your 60ft? 60ft is the key and if power is there it will do the times.
I can check your tune out even organise dyno time.
I have a 10 second vx ss myself so know how to make them go.
https://www.facebook.com/CommodoreV8V6DelcoTuning

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Im no expert but the MPH should increase as you increase engine power/torque, the actual et is highly effected by 60ft ect ect.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
23x-23x cam and runs 107mph? LOL
Most mafless only M6's will run that trap speed. You sure the guy you bought it off isn't telling porky's?

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
Im no expert but the MPH should increase as you increase engine power/torque, the actual et is highly effected by 60ft ect ect.

Agreed. 60ft is BS for telling true power, that's more about chassis. Top track mph is where it's at for real dyno figures

STARION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2
Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah I think the mph doesn't back up the rwkw figure, definatly has cams, have had heaps of comments on it, but yeah like I said I'm not sure if everything is Micky mouse with tune etc so asking here, the runs I did were basic, didn't try to launch or shift hard, was on 20's aswell, 60ft was 2.2 odd ..... Every tenth there is 2 tenths up the other end, so that's why I say I think it only has 2-4 tenths to b gained .... The mph to me is the true indicator and it doesn't back up 280rwkw..... 2INIL8 interested in getting the tune checked, pm me if u want , thanks