Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Itus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII SEDAN
Yeah good chanell. Been watching for a while.
Now own the VT CALAIS,
Goes good.
Good content.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
He does good content but what’s with him wearing his ******* shirts like cape? It drives me crazy.

He does all this effort and work in the editing beyond what anyone could expect. Then ruins the vocal presentation when he wears these 1990’s open shirts. ****, I’m no fashion guru, but it makes me want to punch him. If he’s going to have a cape, get a proper cape and work it good.

He has excellent branding, he needs to just wear the ******* motoring box t-shirt and sell himself better.

He is kind of doing a hint of what Carwow in the UK does but with our older Aussie cars. Mixed with a bit of the other usual suspect channels.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks gorgeous. Yeah, it was a bit ranty wasn’t it.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah. But you’ll still look good doing it.

Brettly-2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Commodore - Ford Territory ... both camps
Jesus dude, thats harsh. It's a look, I personally didn't even see that but I guess I don't check out the men as much as you.

Alan Itus, you bought his VT Calais off the show? If so, thats awesome. I used to have a VT clubsport and it was the car that made me realise that Ford wasn't the only game in town. I beat the **** out of that thing for 7 years and I only ever changed the welsh plugs and I think a starter motor. Floated unhealthily but basically the last of the 5.0 windsors.

You realised at VT that Ford had (more than) competition for performance sedans in Australia? And "last of the 5.0 Windsors?" Ahem.

Status
Not open for further replies.