Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Movie Quote Thread

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Reservoir Dogs
"You gonna bark all day little doggy... or are you gonna bite?"

love this quote, mostly goes out to the people that are always tuff talkin but never steppin up to the plate

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Boondock saints
"See you on the flipside"

Pulp fiction:
Honey Bunny: [about to rob a diner] I love you, Pumpkin.
Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.
Pumpkin: [Standing up with a gun] All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
Honey Bunny: Any of you ****ing pricks move, and I'll execute every mother****ing last one of ya!

Trainspotting:
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: [narrating] Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Chopper:

Chopper: Why would I shoot a bloke BANG, then drive him to the bloody car and wizz him off to the hospital at a hundred miles an hour? It defeats the purpose of having shot him in the first place.

Chopper: No, I did not drive him to the hospital! Do I look like Mother Teresa to you?

Chopper: Aw, look. The bloke's been my best mate since 1975. We've had our fall-outs from time to time. It's no big deal. It's like... if your mum stabbed you.

Clerks2:

Randal Graves: That look was so gay, I thought Sam was gonna tell the little Hobbits to go for a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his ****ing ****. Now *that* would have been an Academy Award-worthy ending.
Hobbit Lover: Hey, faggot! They're not gay. They're hobbits.

Teen #1: You holding?
Jay: ****, everything except coke, heroin, and your ****!

Out the front of the burnt out quickemart
Randal Graves: Terrorists?
[Dante stares at him angrily]
Randal Graves: I left the coffee pot on all night, didn't I?
[Dante nods]
Randal Graves: ****! Now where am I gonna bring chicks to **** when my mom's home?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
family guy (stewie says it to somd prostitutes)
"sooooo at this point is there any tread left on those tyres, or is it like throwing a hotdog down a hall way?"

LOL I always laugh when I watch that episode, I've even managed to use that line a few times :D

errmm.. lets see... So many quotes

Snakes on a plane:
"Im sick of these mother F***in' Snakes, On this mother F***in' plane!

Rocky Balboa (6):
"Aint nothin' over till its over"

Borat:
"In Kazakhstan the men go crazy for these two....... Not so much her"

Borat (again):
Borat: "This suit is NOT black"
Other guy: "No, 'NOT' has to be the last word, so its 'This suit is black ..... thats a pause... NOT!"
Borat: "This suit is black....................................................." (long pause)
Other guy: "No your no-"
Borat: "NOOOTTTT!"

Jack Nicklson in whats the movie?? =/ (Come on guys, how could this not be mentioned yet???)
"You want the truth?? You can't handle the truth!"

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
A few good men?

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
Rocky II

Reporter: Rocky, do you think you might have brain damage?
Rocky: Well i don't see any!

Anchorman:

Brick: I love... carpet. I love... desk. I love... lamp
Ron: Brick, are you just pointing to objects in the office and saying you love them?
Brick: I LOVE LAMP! I love lamp....

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
thats the one!

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
The Castle:

Dale: Dad!! i need to get the boat out!
Dad: well if you wanna get the boat out, your gunna have to move the Cortina to get to the Camira to get the Commodore out of the way!

Last edited:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Omg... I cant believe I forgot...

Office space

Milton (on the telephone): "And... If they take my stapler... I'm going to burn the building down"

LOL!!!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
From the sopranos:

Guy in store: You shot me in the foot!
Chris: It happends!

Silvio: I got out so fast my soup was still warm when I got home (talking about getting out of prison)

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure. the matricks.