Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Movies Coming Out Soon - Now Discussion Thread

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I agree entirely! I was shocked that Noah impressed me. Messed me up because it's just more Emma Watson I can't have.

emma watson.. omg she looked like a bum and i still wanted to rape her!

tray, HANGING for the hobbit!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
omg she looked like a bum and i still wanted to rape her!

LOL!

5335ae411379d1442812bfe2_emma-watson.jpg

article-0-19DC827400000578-794_634x688.jpg

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
watched this last night, was.. wtf are the rock transformers doing in this movie.. all made sense..

yip Emma Watson is pretty hot, but id also give it to Jennifer Connelly as well tbh.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
curious to know why you guys didnt like transformers. i loved it.

one thing i was so happy about was grimlock didnt talk! dont know if yous remember but in the cartoon he talked like a retard.

but other than that, the movie was full of action and was a bonus without the lovey dovey ****.

the only thing i wish is theyd stick with optimus as a cab over truck. everyone can be whatever style car they want but he shouldnt be a bonnet truck.

also HANGING for the next movie. and spoiler alert this is what the creator looks like, well in the cartoon anyway

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6R1m9fjdwjI[/video]

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
curious to know why you guys didnt like transformers. i loved it.

one thing i was so happy about was grimlock didnt talk! dont know if yous remember but in the cartoon he talked like a retard.

but other than that, the movie was full of action and was a bonus without the lovey dovey ****.

the only thing i wish is theyd stick with optimus as a cab over truck. everyone can be whatever style car they want but he shouldnt be a bonnet truck.

also HANGING for the next movie. and spoiler alert this is what the creator looks like, well in the cartoon anyway

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6R1m9fjdwjI[/video]

WAIT WAIT WAIT...... There is a transformer moive with the Dinobots??? WTF!!!!! :embarrass

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
<-- didn't mind transformers..

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Loved the first transformers movie. Storyline was well paced and held together well. No "dead spots" in the story or the action so you weren't ever sitting there thinking "get on with it". Oh and Megan Fox BEFORE she went fugly with plastic surgery! You could overlook the sometimes average acting because it was so well made as a whole.

Second one was also great except for the whole supernatural story of the matrix of leadership (or wtf it was called), and the supernatural out of body experience Sam had after he died that ruined the story of the Primes. And again, MEGAN FOX!

Third was spoilt by disjointed story, unnecessary gaps in action and story and REALLY bad acting. And killing off Ironhide! WTF!

Fourth had the potential to be awesome but the story was **** and it was way too long! Grimlock was AWESOME though.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Back off Emma watson is mine .

Also I liked the 4th film better then the 2nd and 3rd , but its still been made to much michael bay'd and lense flares every 20 seconds

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
Anyone seen Lucy yet, wanna know if its worth wasting money going to see.