Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MP3 Playback problem

ervich

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
I'm having a strange problem, I used to listening to audio-books in my car, recently got new Caprice WMII as working vehicle, there is a small but very annoying issue, every-time when something interrupts play back e.g. a phone call, turning ignition on or off, or entering new destination in to Nav system, it jumps randomly, and it is then become a problem to find previous file. Sometime it goes few files back, sometime forward. It is random and there is nothing in settings could cause it. Shuffle function is unticked in settings, so any ideas
Thank you

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Common problem with MyLink. It's popped up a few times on this site (including in the "issues and faults" thread).

try_again

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6 and VF SS Storm Sportwagon
A possible 'band-aid' solution is to create a playlist, I have heard that this works for some people.

ervich

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
Common problem with MyLink. It's popped up a few times on this site (including in the "issues and faults" thread).

I guess my search skills are not great:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I've tried every possible angle and come with nill result, that's why I created this tread, so if you have any link will be very great full, and also will read them with most definite intention;);):p:p