Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mr minit new keys

felt27

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs Executive
hey anyone out there come across when you buy the new keys from mr minit .it unlocks the car and starts
it but when i tried to use the central locking buttons they dont work.any help would be great...

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
had 2 sets of vt berlinas done by the same ppl and i havnt had an issue? may be take it back and ask the guy at mr minute?
hey anyone out there come across when you buy the new keys from mr minit .it unlocks the car and starts
it but when i tried to use the central locking buttons they dont work.any help would be great...

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
You would of had to give the original key in working condition for them to copy you a key.
So get the original working key and press the central locking on it.
If that works then the new keys are at fault.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
even if he has to try the old key sitting in the drivers seat as it may be dead a ss flat and only work inches away and yes ( good idea) i had a mate who had a fualty key from mr min( he took it back and they recoded a new 1)
You would of had to give the original key in working condition for them to copy you a key.
So get the original working key and press the central locking on it.
If that works then the new keys are at fault.