Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Had a go at my Calais using my avatar pic as a reference. Though I'd try something different, a different angle to the side on view and although I think it's ok for a first ever attempt I'm not really happy with it, so I'm not going to go any further with it (for now). Thought I'd show my progress anyway.

Word of advise, save the file in PNG or BMP, otherwise Jpeg adds unnecessary shading into the image, which then makes it impossible to change colour or editing in general.

BTW i gave up on 3d Car drawings a while back :( just can't do it.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
yeah JB, that looks sweet! 3d cars are 10x harder than 2d :p. you should take a photo of your car side on and try that, you've already got the skill

i added some additional detail to my car now (don't know if it's worth posting another picture). i'm sooo bad at colouring though so i don't want to start :p

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
finished

vp_mspaint4.png

Last edited:

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Duuuuude that looks very nice, maybe i should start doing see through glass instead of the typical extra illegal tinting thing i do :D Excellent shading work!

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
haha thanks man, the shading is a bit better than my last one, but nothing compared to your monaro on the first page or any of the cars you've done. i'm just too lazy to do that many different sections though :p. at first i did illegal tint but then something didn't look right so i outlined the interior and it looks a lot more realistic.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
hey GetToTheChop
ive just done few things with your wagon......hope ya dont mind
n then thought id chop it up n turn it into a ute n added supersports.....

what do ya reckon of it?????

Not at all, looks great. Rims turned out very good.

You've got any cars you are working on? It seems me and Levy are the only ones :p

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
Not at all, looks great. Rims turned out very good.

You've got any cars you are working on? It seems me and Levy are the only ones :p

ive had a few goes at it but i suck :(

still been doing bits and pieces on the ute one but i can get the shading right, i also had a go at a gemini coupe and failed dismally

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
ive had a few goes at it but i suck :(

still been doing bits and pieces on the ute one but i can get the shading right, i also had a go at a gemini coupe and failed dismally

I didn't start shading in for like 2 years, i've just been drawing them filling them in with flat colours. The more you draw the better they get. You should post some up anyway.

Most of the time i've been making up my own cars, i didn't really draw that many "real" cars because i could never get them right. My advise is try designing your own cars because then you don't feel like you are getting the car wrong, if you know what i mean.

On the side note i've got: 1.27 GB on disk (1,267,892,781 bytes) for 1,351 items, worth of MS paint drawings :D