Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
my bad then, thanks levy, and choppa for the idea

haha yeah, well without his idea we wouldn't have done any at all! and i wouldn't have found a new favourite hobby. to dennis :beer chug:

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
any chance of a set of vs statesman wheels... and maybe even a set of stock caps for vs?
Pleeeease????

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
Any chance of turning tvr's vp into a wagon for me, and putting the vp gts wheels on it?
I had a go at changing the vr wagon into a vp but failed hard.
Matt

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Well i'm already recycling older commodore drawings (like i did with the VN and VS/VR) and fitting them to what peoples cars look like. Also i wouldn't be to keen on the build your own car thing, just removes some value from the drawing i think, why try drawing one your self when you can just click a few buttons type of thing, i'll stick to making them the old fashioned way :).

Oh and thanks TRV and Levy. Also i might do a few different cars this weekend.

SquishyShoes

or something like that
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoes
yeah man the colours are pretty cool, i cant seem to get my wheels and brakes right XD i might have a go at chopping the roof later and fixing the wheels i also started doing a gemini coupe last night, i have to say coupes are ****ing hard cos there all curves its geting there tho

Am I missing it? or did you not finish the coupe?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
well ive done a little more to the ute, added brake calipers(im not overly happy with them), as well as the hub is now black, had another go at shading it after changing the colours, i like it! im still not satisfied with the wheels, does anyone wanna make me some similar? maybe thinker spokes or more spokes?

LUVchargeddraft6.jpg

what do you guys think of my shading?

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
looks good nemesis, i like it! looks much better than solid colours. i think you're ready to finish that gemini :). oh all those other cars on the previous page looked good too, keep them coming!

i think dennis is right, the commodore customizer would take the fun out of drawing them in paint, because no one would bother. the only upside is the fact that it's fun building a customizer, but only i'm sharing in that piece of fun at the moment :p. this is what i got so far. lowering (full, and front/back individually), and wheel size. don't go crazy on the wheel size, i didn't limit that yet. oh and only the ve, it's just for testing purposes.

levymetal's commodore customizer

no more though! if i continue with this, no one will even give paint a shot, and that's the ultimate idea of this thread. so open up paint and draw a car :)

Last edited:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
levymetal's commodore customizer

^ It's a winner :)