Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Ah... shounak... special in that... glass licking kind of way... :p

Cheboorator,

Dude... bloody awesome... get your hands on illustration... would love to see what you would be able to do with a decent program...

TC 4.0 Terror

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
I don't personally indulge in MS Paint but I would like to be able to do what you can do.

Basically time is the issue with me but seeing what you have achieved may well prompt me to have a go.You have serious talent, good luck with it.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Started drawing a VN which will have some FR19 Simmons on it. I'm gonna take my time on this one, will try and get looking as best as possible.

VN01.png

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
thanks man i value it at around $50 so you can buy it if you want

Someone's been reading the seven legged spider story......

OP, good job. When i read the topic i wasn't expecting that sort of thing. You must have incredible patience.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
are the calipers on the rear meant to be at the rear of rotor? Don't liek to be picky but the pics have such awesome detail i'd hate to see something like that detract from it. I might be wrong though!

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
are the calipers on the rear meant to be at the rear of rotor? Don't liek to be picky but the pics have such awesome detail i'd hate to see something like that detract from it. I might be wrong though!

Never thought of that, always drew the wheel and then just paste it twise. But fixed it now (i even put the little yellow writing on the centre of the rims, its just a yellow line but it look like it). Now i need choose a colour to shade it in. The outline is done:

VN03.PNG