Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
haha it's actually my first one, it came out better than expected so far. forgot to do the brakes first though, and paint, well, that's going to ruin it :p. i'm happy looking at mine, then i look at your vn and get sad cos it's so much better

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
haha it's actually my first one, it came out better than expected so far. forgot to do the brakes first though, and paint, well, that's going to ruin it :p. i'm happy looking at mine, then i look at your vn and get sad cos it's so much better

Try shading it in you'll easily learn how to do it. But you need a reference, find a picture of the car in side view and have a look at the colour in different places of the car. It will look great if you paint it. I'd love to see the drawing complete :thumbsup:

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
haha well i tried...

mspaint_yclubsport_finished.png

Last edited:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Those cars look awesome guys!

Do you reckon you could modify that VN from your work in progress to make it a VR/VS? The middle would be the same, would get a lot of love from us VR/VS owners

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
man tha'ts crazy, must take real patience ha ha

its certainly very different, i think its cool.

i might try, not sure if it will turn out so good :yeah:

so you got any tips? how do i get started, the outline of the car?

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
man tha'ts crazy, must take real patience ha ha

its certainly very different, i think its cool.

i might try, not sure if it will turn out so good :yeah:

so you got any tips? how do i get started, the outline of the car?

I always start with the wheels and work on it from bottom up. You draw the main outlines of the car and do not be afraid of rubbing it out and redrawing little bits of the car.

I also use a reference car to find all the main features of the car to find out what makes it look like the car that it is (all the little things). Best thing is just open paint and go crazy the Shift button is useful also.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
I always start with the wheels and work on it from bottom up. You draw the main outlines of the car and do not be afraid of rubbing it out and redrawing little bits of the car.

I also use a reference car to find all the main features of the car to find out what makes it look like the car that it is (all the little things). Best thing is just open paint and go crazy the Shift button is useful also.

ok sweet thanks for that.

i have done alot of car drawing, basically the same steps, i always go with wheels first, and work left to right. Yeh im just gonna experiment for a while, ill start with a more basic shaped car.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Those cars look awesome guys!

Do you reckon you could modify that VN from your work in progress to make it a VR/VS? The middle would be the same, would get a lot of love from us VR/VS owners

I'll try and make a VR/VS out of it, probably go for different rims too. But after doing the VN i don't think i'll be able to pull that off again for a few days.