Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Alloytec] Msd atomic stand alone transmission controller

TrickedoutVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ute
Just wondering if anyone has ever fitted one of these expencive little buggers to their vz v6 with 4 speed auto 4l60e gearbox? I took it to a tranny shop and the fella scratched his head and said I need to go to a auto electrician. I called the auto elec and he never called me back... anyway I have the wiring diagram for the unit its self but dont have one for the current oem tranny computer in the car to be able to install it myself.. it doesnt look that hard but I could be wrong. Has anyone ever seen one of these or fitted one themselves?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Ive done one and other then supplying it power and ground... it was plug and play.

TrickedoutVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ute
Oh ok was yours the stand alone or the piggyback computer? Mine has + and - power supply, a plug for the lcd remote controller, the transmission adaptor harness abd another harness with 12 coloured wires. Brown (overdrive cancel), black (tps ground reference), gray (calibration select), dark blue (manual bump up/manual mode select), green (tcc lock), tan (speed out), red (tcc unlock), orange (tps 5v), light blue (manual bump down), pink (12v ignition in), white (rpm/tach in), and finally yellow (tps signal in) ......

TrickedoutVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ute
Oh and it came with a 4gb micro sd card