Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MSD ignition leads & coils

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 l67 commodore berlina
Recently installed msd ignition leads pt no 34059-1 & coils pt no 8224 on my vx supercharged v6 commodore. I must say they hav made such a noticeable improvement. I had an issue when i punched the throttle at higher speeds it would just shutter & lower speeds i would punch it & it would spit & sputter.now this was still happening after installing new bosch leads with fuelmisser coils & module. When i rang msd they said they didnt make leads 4 vt-vy v6 commodores so i had to make the leads myself buying the wire & crimping the terminals, sliding on the boots . I used a tool sold by msd, which made the job an easy 1. It turned out 2b more expensive going the custom rout apx $12 a foot 4 wire plus $210 4 the boots & around $30 4 the tool. I also purched separators & numbers 4 a cost of $75. Just thought i would let u all know that they realy r worth the cost, i never imagened how much of a difference they could make.cheers!