Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MSN Thread

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Have any of you people had alot of spam recently?

you do know there are search bots looking for emails, and all of yours have probably been used.

So, if like me (even in your profile i think it can be seen too) you had papdlime offer you a % of his fortune from his deceased parents killed by the rebels, you now know how he mysteriously got your addy

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
Have any of you people had alot of spam recently?

you do know there are search bots looking for emails, and all of yours have probably been used.

So, if like me (even in your profile i think it can be seen too) you had papdlime offer you a % of his fortune from his deceased parents killed by the rebels, you now know how he mysteriously got your addy

i hardly ever get spam, if anything its from crappy things like tagged (apparently some new site) , which people i know use

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i hardly ever get spam, if anything its from crappy things like tagged (apparently some new site) , which people i know use

oh i get em all, WAYN, bebo, and numerous other ones

If i didn't accept your first friend request, it probably means i'm not going to accept any of them
unfortunatly there not spam, thats just people on my msn.