Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mud flaps needed

coilovergto

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 GTO
I know this is the wrong forum but I am trying everything to get my hands on a couple sets.

I am looking for Holden molded mud flaps for my gtos. Part numbers 92143000 and 92144285. Looking to buy a few sets. New or used. Any help is greatly appreciated. Willing to pay premium and pay shipping to the states

Chuckmeister

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 383 Harrop enhanced
Cant really help but good luck finding a set.
Even finding a decent set in the wreckers is getting difficult. I asked why and they suggested that the first thing people did when they bought these cars is to take the flaps off as they thought the car looked better.
I bought a front set (92143000) brand new, still in the bag off ebay late last year for my VX SS commodore (2002).
And they were expensive. I paid 179 plus 20 dollars shipping.
Had me sitting down afterwoods wondering if my head was screwed on properly lol
Also, I just looked at the bag and it says they are for vx SS. VZ is 2 models after. There would be a good chance that the body kit is different on that model especially being a monaro/gto

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Base model Crewman VY & VZ use the same mud flaps as Statesman.

Added that cause it’s relevant to the title.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Base model Crewman VY & VZ use the same mud flaps as Statesman.

Added that cause it’s relevant to the title.
Arrr your so helpful sir, yer might help him if he wants to collect all the model range for his mancave slash shed slash garage :)

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Wont shipping be on hold with the COVID-19. Have you tried Ebay worldwide. I see the VX SS show up on the first number,

coilovergto

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 GTO
I’m sure shipping will be on hold for a bit. There is a right front on eBay and a set that has the right front but wrong rear. Night end up buying those anyway. The rear which I really need I can’t seem to track down.

Chuckmeister

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 383 Harrop enhanced
I've noticed from the wearing on mine that the front seem to wear badly from speed humps etc (bottom drag) and that the rears get barely touched at all...hopefully you can find a rear set easily. I also think that the rear bumper 'may' be a little more generic in models where as the front guard to the bottom sill panel may differ in shape making the fronts harder to find. I'm only guessing though.
If you are searching Australian wreckers though the 6 cylinder VX S has the same body kit as the V8 SS and have the same moulded flaps.

Most wreckers in Aus are connected through a network...so if you contact a larger business then they may be able to source what your after from a national database.

temerson1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 GTO
I know this is the wrong forum but I am trying everything to get my hands on a couple sets.

I am looking for Holden molded mud flaps for my gtos. Part numbers 92143000 and 92144285. Looking to buy a few sets. New or used. Any help is greatly appreciated. Willing to pay premium and pay shipping to the states
I have a brand new set of you are still interested. Putting them on eBay today.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Written like Josh from Josh’s Car Corner on the YouTube’s.