Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mud flaps needed

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Its awesome the things people want when theyre NLA! I hope you find a set, Always a fan of the genuine mudflaps

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Reviving a thread .........
I am after a set of moulded front mud spats for the Cross6.
Got it dirty, again, with road base / wet cement crap on the weekend :mad: , and don't want to use the Kingswood flat rubber style.
Searched for Adventra and Cross8 front, and rear, mud spats with no result.
Not even sure if front spats were available, but I think they would be the same as the rear.
Wreckers are not the place to go ..... they don't stock rocking horse poo or chickens teeth, either.
Any suggestions as to where I can get a set.

Chuckmeister

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 383 Harrop enhanced
I've based the look of my car with having colour coded mud flaps... I came across a set of new moulded fronts for my SS last year... paid 180 dollars for them plus freight...was it worth it...for me yes.
They are not on the car yet...still have my old ones but the fronts drag over speed bumps etc and the bottoms wear away.
Happy to know that I have another set for when they need replacing. I couldn't find them privately or through wreckers. Most of the wreckers said that the first thing people did was tear off the flaps and wreckers just used to bin them.
Good luck in your search though !! Ebay was wear I found mine.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
After some internet searching, and VIN quoting, I was verbally assured that a set of genuine moulded spats would fit, even though my thoughts were they wouldn’t.
They just turned up in the mail, and they don’t fit on the Cross 6 …… as I suspected.

Oh, well. Can't be bothered returning them. I can afford $37 worth of not much useful. :(
I do have a big hammer, screwdriver, and jig saw. I can make them fit. :D
Or I can put them on the Monaro, they fit there :) ………. perhaps not. :rolleyes:

End result, there seems that there was never any front moulded mud spats for the AWD models with the plastic wheel flares.