Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Multiculture countires does it work?

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Well...

If you felt that the lifestyle in a country was contrary to your beliefs why would you move there in the first place?
When groups come over & undermine the fabric of society with their hatred & lies. This is when multiculturalism doesnt work.

Hate may be a strong word. That being said, I do not have a problem with anyone disagreeing with my view. Heck, in the US, the pro-abortion and anti-abortion are always belligerant in their opposing opinions. And yes, I do believe people have the right to lie about groups they do not like. Heck, the same right that protect their lies, are the same right we use to lie about them too. Society will never be perfect, and when people air their views, we just air ours in opposition. Besides, a society that always agreed would be awfully boring.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
Let me rephrase what you should of said

Now the L.M's can be happy. ;)

Women, tip of the month, Don't go near men who are dressed up like cats, they will rape you!

Lol, good one mate. :)

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Hate may be a strong word. That being said, I do not have a problem with anyone disagreeing with my view. Heck, in the US, the pro-abortion and anti-abortion are always belligerant in their opposing opinions. And yes, I do believe people have the right to lie about groups they do not like. Heck, the same right that protect their lies, are the same right we use to lie about them too. Society will never be perfect, and when people air their views, we just air ours in opposition. Besides, a society that always agreed would be awfully boring.

Hate may be a strong word, but it is the right one for the situation. It is a known fact that some of these people despise the freedoms that we have. The next woman that is spat on or taunted by these people because of the way she dresses wont be the last. To be spat on or threatened by pack rape followed with being gutted like a pig does not come from love.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
bring back corporal punishment for these sorts of animals. violent rape should incur imediate castration... seems pretty open shut to me... and before people start talking about statutory rape etc and when it's word against word, I'm talking about the "CLEAR" cases only...

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive

Hate may be a strong word, but it is the right one for the situation. It is a known fact that some of these people despise the freedoms that we have. The next woman that is spat on or taunted by these people because of the way she dresses wont be the last. To be spat on or threatened by pack rape followed with being gutted like a pig does not come from love.

I do not think it takes a genius to say that no one condones predotorial behaviour by any group, including Australians. In fact, most people I know hate bad behaviour from any group and do not attach a culture to bad behaviour. After all, a dick is a dick no matter what passport they hold. Let's not add generic labels to a people because of a few idiots. Besides, we have bad behavior that is criticized too, so lets try limiting the bad behaviour strictly to the perpertrators, unless you have found a way to tell the fools by their hair-style or something the rest of us do not recognize.

All that being said, I do not hate that easily. Hating is a reactionary emotion that clearly shows that someone else is pulling my strings. No one pulls my string, but me. If I hate, it must be a logical decision I objectively conclude. Obviously, that will not happen, because hate is not contained in an objective paradigm. I may be a victim, but I will be damned if I will act like one.