Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mum's Ride - 2001 Honda Odyssey

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
Can you get a CAI for a Honda Odyssey?

Boo essendon number plates :p

HAHA, who do you barrack for??? Mum's plates were her 50th B'day pressie, i reckon they look pretty sweet without the white edges, its covered up by the Plate Frame :D And about the CAI, who knows :p Prob is something out there that would fit... Prob be something out there :p

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
that gear shifter placement is just bad. dont like cars like that, even if its an auto

not the best placement, but its pretty easy to get to, you barely even notice its different, but i agree, im not a big fan of it either....

ssute57l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SS UTE
Not a bad ride your mum has got there, you need to convince your mother that it req's lowering, CAI, and a canon.
I think for Bernadette's birthday you should remove the reverse protector, give it a sanding and respray, while you are waiting for the paint to dry, you could give the dash a good clean, also a polish wont hurt you either and give you practise for your ride.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks mate :thumbsup: yeah, its on the to-do list to paint that bike rack holder again, and i wanna lower her, but i dont think that mum would love it bottoming out all the time :p and i dono where i could get a CAI for her...oh well...and im not to much of a fan on the cannon, id rather just leave that stock, mum likes the car the way it is :p and then she wont be too happy with me if i get her to do stuff she dont like :p

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
ECU upgeade, neons and a lumpy cam....

OK that last one was a little over the top

Nice ride mate anyhoo. We have the 02 Kia Carnival, I love sitting high in cars.

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
Airbag it and put on some 20's or maybe 22's then get a respray and some airbrushing done it will be the most pimpin odyssey around and your mum will love it