Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Must Sell VL TURBO!

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
ITEM: VL Turbo

YEAR: 1986

SERIES: Vl Turbo Berlina

ENGINE: 3.0 ltr turbo

TRANSMISSION:Manual 5 speed

COLOUR: light blue green

EXTERIOR CONDITION: 90% =clear cote is starting to peel on boot.

INTERIOR CONDITION: 100%

TYRE CONDITION: brand new

ODOMETER: 0

SERVICE HISTORY: no

REGO OF CAR: last registered in victoria

PLATES INCLUDED: no

RWC: Does not come with road worthy

PRICE: 10,500 or Make an offer

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected], PM, 0412285096

OTHER INFO: PRICE DROP!! i need this car gone guys i start building my house in 4 weeks! throw me some offers?? Mods.. rebuilt block new dizzy new spark plugs and leeds new crank angle sensor new coil new belts vlt lsd 3.45 gears sss low king springs 3inch mandral bent exhaust off the turbo with high flow cat 5 speed box 1100kg ceramic 5puk clutch gtr lightened flywheel battery relocated to the boot new starter motor ss high mount mainfold ( fully heat wrapped) 600hp turbo 38mm external waste gate pod filter na runners with a polished nizpro plenum xf throttle body gtr injectors (440cc) adjustable fuel pressure reg (with guage) walbro 320lph external fuel pump oil catch can hybrid gt spec intercooler with 3inch polished piping turbo smart mega sonic blow off valve shaved head new inlet and exhaust valves heavy duty valve springs cometic triple layer head gasket wade 1147c cam (very very lumpy) roller master adjustable cam gear microtech lt12s computer new steering wheel boost guage e-boost and turbo timer (not hooked up yet) thats all i can think of at the moment im sure there is more.. It made 312 Hp at the wheels only on 12 PSI so alot of potential left in it and i also have the dyno print out to prove it.. The car is not on the road and will not come with a roady. It wont need much to pass i think just new front rotors, new windscreen and maybe new bush's.. Over all the car is straight and the paint is at about 90% but the clear cote has started coming off the boot and a little bit on the roof also. The car is only up for sale because i start building my house in 4 weeks and i need the spair cash, very regretful sale but it has to be done.

i also have pics in my gallery in my profile so check them out if your interested,

cheers

eko

3kO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to own vb commy end of year
hey mate u fınkıng of sellıng the engıne and tranny on ıt own

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
hey matey if the price is right i would definatly consider it..

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
Righto guys im hating this lol but heres a PRICE DROP! $9,500!!!!!
some one help me out my house starts THIS week!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I know it isn't the ideal place to ask but can you check that it is legal to sell it without a roadworthy? i was of the impression that in Vic a sale of over 5k contracts the seller to supply a valid and current certificate of roadworthiness. Wouldn't want our members being led down the path here.

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
i could not tell you mate lol.. ive sold one other car in my life for 6k and i didnt have to show anything like that and it wasnt on the road either.
if some one has some iformation on this i would like to no

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
lol it could have been to the moon and back mate and the vicroads file won't tell us. I'm not suggesting you are doing anything dodgy - just thought i had heard that law somewhere before. Could be wrong.

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
lol thats cool mate and if you are right id be interested to no some more about it:)

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
9,000 now!! anyone?

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
just took the car in to get finished off and tuned so it will be ready to rumble at the end of the week!! looking for 9k firm guys??