Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 02 vu s2 ute

FINCH

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VT V6 sII-Phantom Mica
Yerrrp sweeet, pretty sure you should hurry up and get those sides painted ya clapped out kid lol, and get some ex-tractors lol. soem more mods will come soon on mine, 4 new tyres rego and insurance has slowed me up a bit

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
looks good chief !!
Where and when is this cruise?
Can i come ?

perc89

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU SII
12/11/06 and its to the bay (nelsons bay that is) and yes u can come

perc89

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU SII
The ute at the coast, bout 3 months ago will get some new pics up soon but sine i was last on i have got a skin sticker on the bakc and a jetpoilet on the windscreen, i have also had my resisnator takin out so it sounds nice now lol :w00t:

Attachments

• my ute- hawks nest.gif.jpg
    my ute- hawks nest.gif.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 252

djvsa

Reaction score
thats not really that low, i was expecting lower than that, but i guess u gotta keep it legal, i saw a nice black ss today (im in south aus) man it was so low but it looked magnificent! why do all good things have to be either bad for u or illegal?

perc89

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU SII
thats no low its got SSL in the back and take the handbrake of and put it into gear and its low, it rides heapz low, scrubs out everywhere, plus if it was any lower and would b illegal and a joke cause u couldnt go anywhere it wouldn t make it out of most places i got a m8 that has ultra lows in his ute and he regrets it so much cause even if he hits a bump it bottom s out, plus thats as low as i could go and still b legal dude

djvsa

Reaction score
thats no low its got SSL in the back and take the handbrake of and put it into gear and its low, it rides heapz low, scrubs out everywhere, plus if it was any lower and would b illegal and a joke cause u couldnt go anywhere it wouldn t make it out of most places i got a m8 that has ultra lows in his ute and he regrets it so much cause even if he hits a bump it bottom s out, plus thats as low as i could go and still b legal dude

cool mate, i certainly understand, i took my ute to get it lowered and the guy said the same thing u mentioned, that once its in gear it sits even lower, shame that i cant see it coz im inside the damn thing! ive taken it to two places to get it lowered and they said they cant do it coz its already too low, but u make a good point, last thing u would want is to not be able to go anywhere with it, wats the point, but they look so hot just dumped to the ground, i guess those people with very low cars are paying a price for it everytime they go over speed humps or hit a bump in the road, good luck with everything though mate