Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 03 VY Berlina

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Exceler8r said:
Not bad at all (your ride). Just from the looks, i see NO difference between the 03 & 04 models. Do you know what the differences ARE? If any at all? I'd like to have a roof mount DVD player aslo, but there's just one thing stopping me. My fantastic sunroof. The player would just be TOO far back for comfort if i installed it after the sunroof.
Cheers, differences are the fog lights and a couple of small things that escape me at the moment, must be too early!

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
MY12.5 VE SS-V Z Series Sportswagon
juzsvy said:
Cheers, differences are the fog lights and a couple of small things that escape me at the moment, must be too early!

Well, at least we can see what looks good on our cars and what doesn't, hey..!! Meaning if you put somethin on your car, i can either see myself havin it too or not. Then vice-versa. ;)

Well, let's keep an eye out for each other's rides.

Cheers.

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
So....?? What do you other ppl think? Thoughts? Feelings?

C'mon, all feedback is appreciated, i just may not like what ya got to say, LOL.

Oh well, i'll leave it up to you all to say a few words.

Even hints & tips would be good, just go for it.

jamo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s2 wagon
dude drop it on its guts with a kit and mags and your half way there.maybe even some different headlights??check out my ride in this thread under my vx wagon maybe a few ideas for you...
:thumbsup:

YBNV.4

"S1NGLE"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais / VL Calais / WB Deville
hi, are u in bendigo? i swear i seen this car parking in yesty mornen to go to work

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
hi, are u in bendigo? i swear i seen this car parking in yesty mornen to go to work

Yeah. I see your in Bendigo too. Awesome.

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
Guys & Gals,

It's been a long time since the last post in this thread, to which I unfortunately bring some bad news to it. This news is the vehicle is up for sale. The link it provided below. I think maybe I should re-word the "bad news" part, because it's actually good news, it means someone new can indulge in the fantastic luxury vehicle. I'm wanting to update to a SS model. That little more power is a big interest of mine so if anyone knows of a '03 or '04 model ss sedan up for sale in the Vic area, please let me know asap.

Link to Sale Details: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=55362

Thanks for your time.

YBNV.4

"S1NGLE"
Reaction score
Members Ride
hi mate, how keen are u on this ss? im moving to qld next week and hav been debating on weather or not to take my ss! what sorta $$$ are u looking at spending?

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
hi mate, how keen are u on this ss? im moving to qld next week and hav been debating on weather or not to take my ss! what sorta $$$ are u looking at spending?

Don't get me wrong bro but i'd prefer to get a car that isn't known around the streets already. I'm not meaning that with any offence. That's not my intention, i mean yeah i know that pickin up a 2nd hand SS it would have had to have been given a hard time here and there, but the biggest thing is that i don't want red or black.

I was goin to stop and talk to you yesterday too. Ya drove right past me and I was gonna say hi to meet ya. We've kinda met on this thing but yeah.
Look I really really appreciate the offer but yeah, i'm after either silver or white.

By the way, it really is a sweet lookin ride. Not sure about them without the spoiler myself but everyone is entitled to their own opinion right?

Can you do me a favour though bud and take some pics of her inside and the engine bay. I might find you a buyer if you decide to sell it.

I'm personally lookin round the $25K to $30K mark, i've found one in melb that i'm gonna go look at eater weekend and i KNOW i can get them for the price i'm after. What are you sorta hoping for as far as $$$ go?

Cheers,
P.S What was your name dude.

YBNV.4

"S1NGLE"
Reaction score
Members Ride
Don't get me wrong bro but i'd prefer to get a car that isn't known around the streets already. I'm not meaning that with any offence. That's not my intention, i mean yeah i know that pickin up a 2nd hand SS it would have had to have been given a hard time here and there, but the biggest thing is that i don't want red or black.

I was goin to stop and talk to you yesterday too. Ya drove right past me and I was gonna say hi to meet ya. We've kinda met on this thing but yeah.
Look I really really appreciate the offer but yeah, i'm after either silver or white.

By the way, it really is a sweet lookin ride. Not sure about them without the spoiler myself but everyone is entitled to their own opinion right?

Can you do me a favour though bud and take some pics of her inside and the engine bay. I might find you a buyer if you decide to sell it.

I'm personally lookin round the $25K to $30K mark, i've found one in melb that i'm gonna go look at eater weekend and i KNOW i can get them for the price i'm after. What are you sorta hoping for as far as $$$ go?

Cheers,
P.S What was your name dude.

names trent. i will probly keep mine in the end because there is alot i still want to do to it. its just that it will sit in the shed in qld as i hav a brand new navara waiting for me for work :yeah:

if yor keen there is a white 1 for sale with alot of mods already done, 243rwkw. u may hav seen it around, DEVLGM, if yor keen on that let me know and il pm u the details

also check out the link below in my signature, not a bad thing for bendigo, if u spot me around befor i leave come say hi