Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 03 VY s2

Aaron11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2
that looks good mate..
nice height

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Nice mate, love the rims:yeah:

daniel555

Custom VY Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
So im chucking in SSSL's at the rear and SSL's at the front this weekend, Because im not happy where it sits, What do you guys think? I think it'll sit real nice, Just on the rim, Maybe a little lower. The ride shouldn't change to much changing from SSL's/SL's, So we'll see.

I also might have for sale SSL's and SL's if anyones interested, We'll see how the SSSL's/SSL's go.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
So im chucking in SSSL's at the rear and SSL's at the front this weekend, Because im not happy where it sits, What do you guys think? I think it'll sit real nice, Just on the rim, Maybe a little lower. The ride shouldn't change to much changing from SSL's/SL's, So we'll see.

I also might have for sale SSL's and SL's if anyones interested, We'll see how the SSSL's/SSL's go.

You Have To Do Some Cutting On The Guard Near Where The Bumper And Body Meet I Did Can I Still Scrub

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
I dont have 20's though, I know i'll need to some gaurd rolling/cutting. But nothing major.

Well You Will Defo Need To Take Out The Inner Plastic Guards I Almost Melted Mine Off

daniel555

Custom VY Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
NEw1.jpg

NEW.jpg

SSSL's at rear, Doing the SSL's at the front today. Its just got SL's at front atm.

I was suprised at how it rode, I think it rides alot smoother then the SSL's. Rolled my own gaurds as well, Didnt crack the paint or nothing. Came out perfect. :yeah:
Very happy with where it sits now.

Also putting the SS headlights in sometime this week.

Last edited:

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Looks Good Mate Did You End Up Taking The Inner Guards Out???

Mine Sitts Prob 1inch Lower Than That Cause My Springs Have Sagged And I HAve Farked Shocks...lol