Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Oh, no **** man, that's cheap! I'm guessing that's just the tires? Your not talking about your mags right?

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
650 for them both lol..... i need 650 to buy tyres for the ssv's that i want to buy so if anyone wants my rims+tyres give me 650 and you have a deal :)

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
PM Sent Mate

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
here we go:
- pretty much full respray except the roof
- door strips removed
- fog lights wired up
- white led number plate lights
- new deck which i installed prob about 3 months ago haha so its not really new

tell me what u think other than getting it lowered - im going to get quotes tomorrow for that so dont remind me please :)

oh and dont point out i have a alpine badge there and a pioneer deck - i know. :)

Hotblack

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6
oh and dont point out i have a alpine badge there and a pioneer deck - i know. :)[/QUOTE]

Ok Wont point that out....:doh:
Looking Good tooo but i noticed that in a previous pic u had a double Din head unit installed what happened to that? looked like an Alpine 502, thinking of getting one of those myself..Mick.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
**** looks clean as now, whyd you go the respray? did it cost much? im thinking of getting bonnet and front bumper resprayed and thought that would cost heaps lol,

looks great mate i cant wait to get my SS front :)

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Looking Good tooo but i noticed that in a previous pic u had a double Din head unit installed what happened to that? looked like an Alpine 502, thinking of getting one of those myself..Mick.

nope, had a cde-102E before that - single din you must be mistaken bud =\

**** looks clean as now, whyd you go the respray? did it cost much? im thinking of getting bonnet and front bumper resprayed and thought that would cost heaps lol,

no idea, i would think so... dads late birthday present i suppose - plus there was some minor damage and a couple of little dents - nothing i was too worried about but yeah :)

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
i tried painting the cluster surround and just didnt like the overall finish and feel so i've decided im not going to paint my dash ):

i got black slimline plates in the mail today cant really tell with the numbers blanked out but you get the idea :) i reckon they blend in a lot better than the standard shitty ones

and can anyone guess whats happening next? :D

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Dude nice wheels, cant wait to see them installed!!

A little rude, but could I ask how much the respray cost? Ive been contemplating it lately because my paint job is horrible...

the paint looks so clean and glossy

Last edited: