Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

Kroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
There just wired up to the normal interior lights man so when any door is opened or I turn the interior light on thay will come on all together

Cheers scott

Would be pretty cool if you could get it to work individually.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Also mounted my amp in the boot, usually in my other commodores iv just screwed it to the top of the parcel shelf but with my kicker subs and box it's just to high to be pushed right back in the boot if the amp is there so this time it mounted it on the side, just made up a plate to mount it to etc

Cut this out the shape of my amp

Test fitted it in position

Slapped some carpet on it so it blends in and looks neat

All mounted in place ready for the amp

And all done! Just have to run the wires now

Cheers scott

Jaba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Pack
Hey mate, nice ride.

You wouldn't happen to know what size cam is in it would you?

Cheers,

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
Loving all the LED work in the car mate. I have done the same in the past with my old VY Berlinas etc, and now to the Grange. Where are you getting the LEDs from? As in seller on ebay? I have ordered 20x T10s and now need to sort out the rest.

VZSSCHASE

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss 6l
with the power and your setup it has have you been given what it should do down the 1/4 or have you raced it yet

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Pro Tip: Double sided tape and 40 Degree plus days in summer don't mix.

Cable tie the Leds under the chair/dash ftw.
Also, how loose are the cables under the front chairs to the LED strip?
Looks pretty easy to snag a shoe on one.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Loving all the LED work in the car mate. I have done the same in the past with my old VY Berlinas etc, and now to the Grange. Where are you getting the LEDs from? As in seller on ebay? I have ordered 20x T10s and now need to sort out the rest.

Hay mate I used the seller Top100-seller , I got a pack of 5x 50cm LED strips witch are good quality but as thay are from overseas thay took about 4-6 weeks to turn up, but I wasn't in a hurry for them anyways so I didn't mind, I also got a pack of 10x t10 LEDs plus a heap of other types for the other lights in my car.

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
with the power and your setup it has have you been given what it should do down the 1/4 or have you raced it yet

Hay man, no I haven't taken it down the strip yet but the old owner did and said he done a 12 somthing with the 20s on, traction was of big issue tho but it should be good for a 11 second pass easy with the right tyres I'd say.

Cheers scott