Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
I actually like the GTS rims more, but i do have a soft spot for them. I just noticed your clubby has a sunroof too, so now, naturally i hate you :p

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Looks great! I just have a soft spot for GTS rims. I think keep them

Thanks man, yer they are nice plus these ones are mint condition with all new tyres so would be worth keeping however so are my g8s and I even have a 5th matching spare so idk :/

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
I actually like the GTS rims more, but i do have a soft spot for them. I just noticed your clubby has a sunroof too, so now, naturally i hate you :p

Yer one day I think yes keep n than idk lol

Haha get one fitted to yours? and yer man factory sunroof :) that's why I kinda didn't mind not having leather cos it had other goodies :)

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
So fitted the senator flutes today, what a pain thay were to get out! Anyways hears a quick pic of them on

All jaked up trying to fit my big hand behind the inner guard to release the clips, much easier said than done lol

And all finished

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Well managed to get my speakers fitted today, put the ones out of my Calais in it witch are the alpine 6.5 inch 2 way type R components for the front and type R 6.5 inch 2 way for the rear.

Also got a few pics cos it was such a nice day :)

Cheers scott