Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Well my led lights showed up today for my map lights :) heaps brighter than the standard globes and much better looking white light.

Just double sided tape on the back and stuck them in place

A few of you guys might no that LEDs don't work in the map lights as the polarity is backwards and there is a easy mod with swaping the wires around on the back of the map lights so it lets led globes work by reversing the polarity, but the globes I got let me join them to change to style of globe fitting that is required so I just put the plug in the other way and it worked straight away, saved changing and cutting/ joining wires like I had to do with my old car :)

And the finished result, realy has brightened up the clubby interiour a lot over the standard lights, iv forgotten how plain standard lights were after having my Calais lights done for a few years now lol

Cheers scott

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Clubby looks killer bro, wasnt a huge fan of the calais but this thing looks sick

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Few better pics to show of the chrome flutes and window surrounds, pretty happy with how it looks now :) might just get a new set of exhurst tips, twin 3inch or bit bigger of I can

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
So what do you guys think of sticking this cammed as fk sticker on the back window? Brought one ages ago just don't want it to look tacky lol

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Got my head unit fitted today :) finally have tunes again! Just have to run the wires for the subs and mount the amp and it will be done

Cheers scott

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
It doesn't need the sticker, really you should be able to tell by the sound the car makes!

*hint* post some damn videos :)