Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz executive

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
1 and a half doors left to rub the sikaflex off then i can finally give my car a decent wash and polish.

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
finally finished rubbin all the sikaflex off now just need a good wash and polish. took a bit of paint off but it'll be right for now. :)

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
some new pics after a wash. still needs a polish.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 377
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 350
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 344

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
update:
new front low king springs ordered
also ordered some new headlight globes that has the blue tinge to em.
Also put in some blue led number plate lights
and hopefully a new xforce twin 2 1/4 cat back exhaust will be ordered in the next month. (just gotta see how thing go) =)

TRI570

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
looks good mate. you should get a pair of WK statesman side indicators. they are about $19 each from Holden (so a dirt cheap way to change the look of the car) and a 30 second job to replace with the tear drop ones. i did mine and they look sweet. just search the forum for it, someone did a write up with pics. if you do it you will need to get two orange wedge bulbs (to make it legal) to replace the white ones on there at the moment. the new indicators dont have an orange lens in them just clear plastic.

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
thanks for the comment. And ive seen the write up you meant. They do look classy but i like my smoked indcator lenses.
Maybe when i want a change i'll go for the stato ones. :D

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
SS kit this badboy up +foggies will make it sweet, other than that, pretty clean good work so far

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
thanx delish vy. i'll get some sort of body kit for it one day. im gunna get everything else first then get a body kit and a fresh coat of paint last and take out all the tiny dents and imperfections in the paint while there at it. well thats the plans anyway. lol
im thinkin an exhaust then sound system then new wheels then a kit and paint. :D

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
good work, personally I don't think exhaust is needed...its a V6 (so's mine) and they never sound good...doesn't really matter if u spend like 500-1500 on an exhaust...they still tend to drone on...money better spent on a sound system and wheels

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
new h4 blue vision globes have arrived just gotta find the time to install them and new front springs have arrived aswell. hopefully get them put in next week with a wheel alignment. then time to save for some decent tunes!

any ideas on a decent sound system i can get.
im lookin at a JVC KW-XR816 double din head unit.
subs: ROCKFORD FOSGATE P3-2X12 DUAL 12" 2400W LOADED ENCLOSURE SUBWOOFER SUB P32X12 | eBay
what kind of amp/s and speakers would be ideal to run them and use for a vz exec.
willing to spend up to 200-300 for speakers and 500 or so for amp/s.
just want some kind of idea as i dont have much knowledge of car audio and so i get get things in bits and peices til i have everything i need to take to get installed.

cheers and thanx in advanced! :D