Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz executive

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
oh and the main brands i like is rockford fosgate, pioneer and kicker. suggest some other good ones that you know work well and are good value for money. :D

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
my mate and I both have Orion XTR's front & back, they are bloody good speakers for the price, from memory I think they were around 250 for fronts and 200 for rears, and I have orion cobalt amp and sub kit, my first car had clarion all round though...clarion or kenwood are pretty decent if you aren't looking to spend too much.

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
ok cool. are they 6.5 inch or 6 inch in front and back. i'll have a quick look on ebay. :D

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
we picked up ours at autobarn, they"re component splits at the front and 6.5 at the back from memory

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
put the blue vision light globes in yesterday. Big pain in the ass gettin them in but a big improvement from the old lights and front springs goin in wednesday morning. Then hopefully order some blue vision H1 globe this week and go see about gettin my wiring problem sorted out with the auto elec on friday. :D

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
quick update: got the h1 globes put in, wiring problem didnt get fixed so i still got no interior lights or the ring around the ignition. front springs are in but didnt lower it much from the fe2 height but its a much firmer ride now so there was a plus side to it. lol bought a clarion cx501 h/u and a secondhand kicker cvr 12inch 2ohm sub hes got a kenwood 1700w monoblock amp for it that i might buy for $100. got some rockford fosgate splits on watch on ebay im hopin to get kinda cheap. anyone know whats goin on with my interior lights? it was an ex cop car here in vic would that have something to do with it?

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
Been quite a few years now and it's starting to look alright. Ended up getting a auspac 2.5in twin to single cat back straight thru tail pipe. Got some chrome 20s for 200 got 1 fixed for 110 then painted them up myself. Fitted an ss rear bar and tail lights. All led lights in back and side indicators. All blue led lights in interior minus dash lights. Thick chrome window trims.

Attachments

• IMAG0433.jpg
    IMAG0433.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 273

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
side angle.jpg IMAG1069.jpg IMAG0374.jpg IMG_2017-08-06_21-58-00.JPG IMAG0433.jpg
My car from day 1 til now.