Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 VZ S Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
@SUP3RST4R_DJ - Yeah man im gonna do the White LED's when i get the time to get them, had a blow out with one of my 19's so gotta buy a new tyre, sure if your up this way for the ski race just give me a yell an we should get some photos together if ya want

@boonga - Thanks man yeah it was a score with only 35k on the clock, i was so stoked with it, everything i wanted in one ute, took me like 18 months to find one with everything i wanted for a good price

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
yeah mate i got a white LED interior light on the weekend just from autobahn for $30 and it looks schweet haha and pics would be good considering they're such a rare car lol do you get heaps of comments about the colour on it from people? one day this random girl came up to me and told me how much she loved the ute and the colour of it haha

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah i get comments alot, cause there is like 3 or 4 cars in grafton with this color, i get comments all the time about how nice an rare the color is an how sweet my ride looks, everyone seems to love my ute, an they always seem to ask how can you afford it lol

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha with a steady job and help from the bank lol

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
haha, yeah well i did have a steady job when i got the ute, a bit different now :/ lol

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh really? that sucks, sorry if its a bit personal but are you still managing to keep the ute?

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah it does suck, an yeah i am, im not letting the ute go no matter what, if it means not getting mods done for 6 months then i will wait

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha yeah i dont think mods will happen for me for a bit to, i got to pay rego and ctp this/next month haha owell

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
aww gay, when i bought mine on the 25th of feb lol it came with 12 months rego cause i bought it from a yard, pretty good buy cause it came with the stock 17's too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.