Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 06 VZ Thunder

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
yeah good. when i get a manual i will be using downshift as well. manual is so fun though i am rusty.
yeah man sounds like a plan. worth the upgrade for sure. and the brakes do look nice. yellow looks better on a silver though in my opinion.

hope you get the upgrade and let me know how it goes. hopefully you find a good deal on them

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
IMG_20190607_172257_267.JPG
was able to get myself a Genuine one and was the cheapest one that i could find as well. plus it is all working as well.hopefully will be able to put it on.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi guys, an update is required. i have just placed in the big brakes and rotors and are breaking them in (see what i did there) they look awesome and can see them a mile away which is cool. pics soon. i have unfortunately reversed into my gate and made a dint on the tailgate of the ute. i am not pleased with this and am annoyed about it. but at least i did not crash a car the day i bought it. (it was a 350z, wasn't his fault and yes i know him.) still annoyed though.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
as promised here is a photo of the brakes on them
IMG_20190727_105215_822.jpg

if anyone can answer i would greatly appreciate it. but how long would it take for the new brakes to settle in and actually brake? so far they are soft and spongy and not gripping that much. that guy said that one thing was not replaced. it had something to do with "ball" i have forgotten the name for it though. but that piece is stock and might not work with these brakes. but not too sure

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
IMG_20190817_150946_347.jpg
was able to take the garage for a while. i have told my ma that my Ute looks so much better in here then hers playfully.
it has been a while since my last update. have not done much. i will be planning on getting my windows a darker tint soon.
IMG_20190817_150851_963.jpg
IMG_20190629_162336.jpg
looks pretty bad. but still not as bad as it could have been. but still annoyed.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
small update. just got a recent service done and is looking great and gave her a wash. and enjoying the drive. unfortunately i could not get the gauges on this time so they will be on next. and maybe sports pedals to boot as well. but other then that i will be stopping any future mods for this car as i will be saving up for my next car for when i am off my p's and will be selling this one to my dad (he wants to keep it in the family) understandable.

have so many options for my next car that i am thinking about, thankfully i still have some time