Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 06 VZ Thunder

Sam Crockett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder S 3.6 Utility
awesome mate. nice ute. Seems we have very similar taste. Would not be surprised if that loud ute the same as yours was mine. Im local to glennys and have straight pipes ahahhah.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
thanks, yeah it could be possible. no wonder people give me dry looks as i drive by, or is it because i have a Ute? the VZ - VY Utes look awesome and i would probably stick with them with VE being the furthest i would go. if i plan on getting an SS that is

Last edited:

Sam Crockett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder S 3.6 Utility
thanks, yeah it could be possible. no wonder people give me dry looks as i drive by, or is it because i have a Ute? the VZ - VY Utes look awesome and i would probably sick with them with VE being the furthest i would go. if i plan on getting an SS that is
Hahahaha could be mate and yeah vy vz are sick and ve ss is a good choice! Just curious how much did fluted guards set you back?

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahahaha could be mate and yeah vy vz are sick and ve ss is a good choice! Just curious how much did fluted guards set you back?
about 450 - 500, i am not going to place them on nor have i done anything with them, i was planning on making an SS mock up but decided not too. these are genuine and are still in good condition. paint is a little faded. going to sell them

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
20200229_122814~2[3688]e.jpg

nothing much has been happening, just enjoying the ride as time goes by. this photo was taken at my old school from which i have not been here since i was 13. time flies.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
damaged2.jpg

Just got into an hit and run accident, the jerk backed into me and drove off, chased after him got his license plate number and went straight to the Police. it is not too bad (no dents) but the act of running when you do something wrong pisses me off.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Dam !!! , some people = just suck big ones.
As you said at least not too bad , but still!!!

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
honestly if they pulled over and acknowledged their wrong doing and said they could not pay for it i would have driven home without a problem. but they drove off pretending i never existed despite getting their attention a few times which only angered me. such a dog move. hopefully the police will investigate this.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
20200607_200727g.jpg
20200607_200915w.jpg
20200606_164333y.jpg

nothing like going to a friends holiday house at Phillip Island for the long weekend with friends.
nothing much has been happening as of recently, still saving my pennies. and still looking for my next car. we shall see what the future holds for me