Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 06 VZ Thunder

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
Actually that is true. i have noticed the increase over the past few months. it was one of the deciding factors as to why i went the cheaper way with the XR5T. but i will still look for good deals and may get an SSV in the future or something of a sort.
some prices are crazy though. and i mean craaazzy

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Second hand market is pretty crazy right now.
Possibly due to supply and demand and many other factors.

No need to rush into buying the next car you want either.
Spent probably 2 years looking at what car to have as a toy for when off the P's (going back a few years now :oops: )
Take your time and youll find what you want, especially if its not a desperate need it now scenario, you can choose to wait and be picky.
Even did that with my Thunder a year ago, could be fussy and waited to find the right one.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
yeah, i am pretty fussy myself. took me a year to find the car i bought to drive off my ps. hard to find good deals. but i still search. but i am happy with the XR5 for now haha. until other circumstances change and i require a bigger car. hopefully a V8. then i will go for it.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Second hand market is pretty crazy right now.
Possibly due to supply and demand and many other factors.

New supply is the problem at the moment.
The current asking prices of used Aussie cars is high because they are not replaceable, and the sellers hopeful speculation and profiteering. Ask a high price, if it sells ....... great, if not............ so what.
In a couple of years, when you decide to get a later model Holden, your decision now will be seen as either regretful or wise.

I have read that the new Great Wally utes are good value. ( ;) running away and hiding from outraged mob)