Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 07 Black SSV

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
looks great luke!! i recon black ssv's would set this thing off :)

Still in 2 minds :) i was going to get 2 of the rims touched up but also thinking about just getting them coated instead.. the only thing that's holding me back is that i'm thinking of some 20" black GTS wheels... but if i get those, then i'll want the brakes... its a never ending cycle!

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Looks like a good match mate and well sprayed. Gotta be pretty happy with that.

Can see the difference between the panels you finished compared to the panel shop. And take that as a pat on the back for your effort with the buffer mate. I mean red mist is good but it's not THAT good ;) It will look even better in a month when you can go over the new work!

Definitely liking the back end badgeless too mate. Looks particularly neat on a black car.

Cheers Tinny, i am very happy. Although -light swirl marks already on the fresh paint! *sigh* back to the buffer in 5 weeks! Still thinking of adding the SSV badge (where ssv is all one badge) to the left side of the boot, but again, undecided!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Cheers Tinny, i am very happy. Although -light swirl marks already on the fresh paint! *sigh* back to the buffer in 5 weeks! Still thinking of adding the SSV badge (where ssv is all one badge) to the left side of the boot, but again, undecided!

If you decide on that, the version with the red V would be mint, if it's still available.

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
First one, always go genuine.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
They're both genuine. I like the first one for the drop of colour but either would be fine.

Whoops, I thought the Red was the only one.

MacD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0, WH International 5.7, VU SS 5.7
What can you say but a fine looking car.:spot on:
The red V badges came out with the VE SII redline edition (small upgrades eg. wheels and brembo brakes fronts only)