Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 07 Omega

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Since my car is in the shop for the led conversion i thought id give re- wrapping my shifter plate a go, ive never done this before but im pretty happy the way it turned out

2mwtrmo.jpg

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
im getting them done at wall street kustoms and 350

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Got my car back looks sick! Also attempted to wrap my headunit turned alright i guess haha needs to be cleaned up a little more but im happy with the end result.

2uizyqd.jpg

ojjuk9.jpg

kafsj.jpg

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Looks good mate, you may have more luck spraying the HU.

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Cheers man, haha have you got any other ideas on how I can make around the disk insert cleaner I don't wanna really wanna take it all apart.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I think you will have trouble wrapping it well.
You could get an SV6 Face plate and use it's outer shell because they are black.

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I have no idea on how to pull it apart and put it back together though. Can you even buy a faceplate?, I might try and re-wrap it and take my time and also use a heat gun this time, might just cut it where the disk can get in and out and try mould the rest of it

Matt_27

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
I have no idea on how to pull it apart and put it back together though. Can you even buy a faceplate?, I might try and re-wrap it and take my time and also use a heat gun this time, might just cut it where the disk can get in and out and try mould the rest of it

Look on ebay mate i picked mine up there and changed over my silver one to black. Fairly easy think kt was 19 screws on the back of the main fascia that pulls off then swap the buttons over if you like and put it all back to gether as well as swap over ur circuit board to the new one. One of the best interior mods. Makes such a difference. And then if you want pur ur silver one all back together and sell it on ebay. Free mod then :)