Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 15?

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
"New dynamic steering calibration for all models"

I wonder if that's just software?

Calibration seems to imply it. I'll have to fiddle around with my SS ute at work and see if I can shovel the new calibration into the steering module.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Why paddle shifters only on Redline? I dont want all the bling, I dont care about leather or head up display or sun roof or or whatever else - I want the hardware! My VZ SV6 had paddle shifters, although no throttle blip.

Couldn't the Redline pack be an option on all the sports models?

Wonder what next years Hilux will be like....

Neh. Paddles belong on a canoe!

vl_nick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon, VF Redline
MY15 details released here:
MY15 Commodore: details

Apart from paddles, I like my Redline wheels and interior much better. let's see who can retrofit paddles?

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Harrop enhanced VF Redline Manual
If you want to change gears just get a manual IMO. Heaps more fun.

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
Had manuals for years ... loved them. Even my E3 Senator was a manual and loved that. Afraid time and injuries have caught me up so changing gears is difficult with a f***'d shoulder. At least with paddles I can still enjoy the feel of a manual ... although in a very different way. And go back to 'cruise' mode whenever I want. Best of both worlds really.

vl_nick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon, VF Redline
There are valid points to both manual and auto. I love manuals, and if it was only me driving it would be manual, though mine is driven 90% by my wife doing the school run and going to work. She will only drive auto (she can drive manual as well) so it was auto or nothing. I do appreciate the benefits of auto in a large car as well and would love the paddles in mine. Just remember not everyone can have a manual for numerous reasons.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
MY15 details released here:
MY15 Commodore: details

Apart from paddles, I like my Redline wheels and interior much better. let's see who can retrofit paddles?

I like the old redline rims better aswell the MY15 redline interior is heaps better, didn't like that cream dash

Have they got rid off the chrome handles??? hard to see in the pic???