Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 15?

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
SV6/SS look heaps better with gloss rear insert, matte looked cheap IMO.

Holden-VF_Commodore_SSV_Concept_2013_photo_03.jpg

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
Nice, prefer the MY14 interior for my redline - will definately be seeking retrofitting of those paddleshifters too!

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
You can still get the Beige stripe in the Redline, but it's no longer an option on the regular SSV.

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
SV6/SS look heaps better with gloss rear insert, matte looked cheap IMO.

http://photo.netcarshow.com/Holden-VF_Commodore_SSV_Concept_2013_photo_03.jpg[/img]

Wait till you see one in the flesh...it looks cheap and nasty...especially when it gets dirty..it highlights all the dirt etc. because of the gloss where as the flat matte finish does not...it was on a heron white VF..it looked like it was hand painted....but you cannot expect quality from Mexico!!!!

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Wait till you see one in the flesh...it looks cheap and nasty...especially when it gets dirty..it highlights all the dirt etc. because of the gloss where as the flat matte finish does not...it was on a heron white VF..it looked like it was hand painted....but you cannot expect quality from Mexico!!!!

Matte looks more like a base model. Looks dirty and cheap even when cleanGloss looks much better.

dcg1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
Does anyone know when holden will start to build the MY15 or has it started? According to my dealer my Ute is still showing as "To Be Built" but it feels more like "We May Have Forgot About It" lol

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
Does anyone know when holden will start to build the MY15 or has it started? According to my dealer my Ute is still showing as "To Be Built" but it feels more like "We May Have Forgot About It" lol

Built plant gets a shutdown for a transition to new MY. Production will ramp up soon.

Wolfzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Well I have repainted my rear bumper insert in Phantom Black to suit the front easy too look after and looks more classy

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
Well I have repainted my rear bumper insert in Phantom Black to suit the front easy too look after and looks more classy

How about a couple of photos....say long distance and close up please....could change my mind as I have only seen one with the gloss.

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
looks better gloss imo, like the calais in my14