Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 15?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
I am taking a shine to the 'Jungle Fever' colour. Black roof, big wing, black fender vents and DRL surrounds and I reckon not bad. My opinion of course :)

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
yeah im not usually a fan of colours especially bright ones, but i think that colour on a ute would work well.

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
Wow those comments following the article are fairly heated and uninformed, so many naysayers just don't get what we love.

Wow, plenty of nuts in there. The old pushrod arguments are fun. 99% of them have no idea what they're talking about, have just read it on a meme somewhere online but never lifted a spanner. Kids mostly, they grow out of it eventually. Half of them talk up hatchbacks and midsize cars because that's all they can afford anyway.

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
Wow those comments following the article are fairly heated and uninformed, so many naysayers just don't get what we love. Too bad, but on the bright side I guess that's what will keep the price down in the immediate years to come and ultimately lead to a better realisation of the car's value proposition in the medium to long term.

You seem to know all about the V8"s....but nobody seems to care about the lowly SV6's....how about some discussion on how good the SV6 is...instead of all the ramblings and B**L
S**T about V8"s...I will bet none off you could afford what you are mouthing on about...it seems to be who can outdo the other with comments...so lets get back to the working man's car...I could buy 3 V8's and pay cash for them but there are better things to spend your dollars on...having owned a HJ GTS & HZ GTS and saw the light before buying a home and downsizing to VN,VT,VY,VE and now SV6.

Mack78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 and VK berlina 3.3
You seem to know all about the V8"s....but nobody seems to care about the lowly SV6's....how about some discussion on how good the SV6 is...instead of all the ramblings and B**L
S**T about V8"s...I will bet none off you could afford what you are mouthing on about...it seems to be who can outdo the other with comments...so lets get back to the working man's car...I could buy 3 V8's and pay cash for them but there are better things to spend your dollars on...having owned a HJ GTS & HZ GTS and saw the light before buying a home and downsizing to VN,VT,VY,VE and now SV6.

SV6 owner here too but mate NOTHING worth mentioning will change on it so why bother.
and if you have all that money why go for the SV6 heaps of better options out there if your wallet can extend that far.

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
You seem to know all about the V8"s....but nobody seems to care about the lowly SV6's....how about some discussion on how good the SV6 is...instead of all the ramblings and B**LS**T about V8"s...

Why don't you start an effing thread and talk about how good your SV6 is then. This thread is about MY15 and the V8 Redline model got the notable upgrades. But forget about that, let's talk about the SV6... umm why? MY15 SV6 gets a gloss rear insert and you've already said you hate it. What else do you want to talk about??

Also congrats you reckon you can buy 3 V8s in cash, but bought an SV6 instead. You know an SS is only a few kay more, right? Seeing as you've presumably got $150k+ in the bank and all...

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
wtf, where the hell did this thread go, take all this bitching elsewhere.
this is a thread about the MY15.