Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Supernatural exact)

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hey all finally managed to get myself a new weekender/project, and managed to get the one i've been chasing for a few years now.

as mentioned it's a Black 1967 Chevrolet Impala, 4 door pillarless, as seen on the TV show supernatural.

payment is being organised as we speak, and i will be picking her up to take home in the coming day or so.

It is in really good condition and has had all major issues rebuilt, all rust has been replaced, all engine problems fixed/replaced along with carb, ignition etc.
and it has a new Chevy 383 stroker with only around 15 000 miles on it
new suspension, bushes etc.
has got alpine sound system and the only problem is some of the interior needs some attention
also has original plates and will be keeping them, am looking to keep it as original as possible interior and exterior wise

the car also comes with all exterior chrome trim ready to be cut and fitted

have got plans to install aircon, change the transmission(but keep the column shift), upgrade front brakes from drum to disk along with abs, new diff, upgrade the tailshaft and obviously tend to the interior
as for future future plans supercharger and upgrade to a big block are definitely top of the list once everything else is strengthened to handle it
would love to turn it into a show car

will take more detailed pics when she's at home but for the moment have got a couple to keep you intrigued

any help or advice on places to go in WA for parts, or people to talk to look forward to hearing from you all

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looks mint mate! , its my dream car too!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
OH MY GOD!!! That is so awesome!!

I love the impala in Supernatural and pretty close. All you need are the copper searchlights on the A-Pillars.. :p

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
sweet car, old muscle is killa.

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Looks mint mate! , its my dream car too!

cheers mate, they certainly are a beautiful machine, never thought i'd end up lucky enough to grab one

Oh #### yeah!!

Love it mate :spot on:

cheers mate :D

OH MY GOD!!! That is so awesome!!

I love the impala in Supernatural and pretty close. All you need are the copper searchlights on the A-Pillars.. :p

haha yes! that is actually indeed my plan, would love to grab a set of them lights, and soon as i get the exterior trim on it, she'll sit just like supernatural, even comes with the rims they use in the show

sweet car, old muscle is killa.

cheers mate, adding an old HQ something to the list next ;)

that wedding photo looks tuff as! nice project!

thanks mate, deffinately is, can't wait to get under the hood

woooooo!!!!

chevy buddies ;)

haha ;) deffinately a good buddy to have, with that fountain of chevy/impala knowledge at your disposal, shame about the distance, a 66 and 67 cruisin side by side woulda been quite a site

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Hey mate.. Where do you live? and would you ever 'accidentally' leave keys in your cars? :)

Jokes. Love it mate! Defiantly jealous.. I only watch super natural for the car :p