Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Supernatural exact)

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Car looks amazing man. Very nice pick up.

thanks mate, appreciate the nice comments

i know how. a slightly mis aligned belt and the fact it doesnt have a bolt holding the balancer on...

oil change weekend before everything looked alright when i turned her over, ah well, good excuse for some new shiny bits

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
fitting the balancer means

a block of wood
a big fken hammer
beer
a lot of luck

Also applies to the rest of the car.

@Amos: Still want pics :p

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
fitting the balancer means

a block of wood
a big fken hammer
beer
a lot of luck

haha sounds fun, my mate who used to be a mechanic said he should be able to get his hands on the tool to fit the balancer, so hopefully he does, i like the beer part haha

will be getting new powersteering at the same time as the old ones seen better days and a good excuse to maybe get new engine dress up and give the bay a proper cleaning

Also applies to the rest of the car.

@Amos: Still want pics :p

haha alright mate just for you, i'll have a look and upload any pics i have that i havent already uploaded

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
car cruise
40533910150563099946294.jpg

39591010150563125636294.jpg

bikini carwash
img6942.png

img6941.png

random pics
img6256a.jpg

img6246c.jpg

img6259c.jpg

img6242l.jpg

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Bikini car wash?

Yeah you don't get that with my VT... despite how well it's been looked after... I mean my girlfriend once attacked me with the hose when I was washing the car, but it's really not the same experience.

And man, that car is looking goooooood. How's the interior coming along?

VRV694

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
does it have a weapons arsenal in the back just like sam an deans?hahaha

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Bikini car wash?

Yeah you don't get that with my VT... despite how well it's been looked after... I mean my girlfriend once attacked me with the hose when I was washing the car, but it's really not the same experience.

And man, that car is looking goooooood. How's the interior coming along?

hahah yeah loved the car wash mate, hell i even had random girls out n about ask if they can wash it for me hahah honestly i've never had to wash the beast, well not alone

thanks mate :) it's coming along quite well, interior on the otherhand isnt haha, moneys been a little tight with the first stages of my house being built, just waiting for that to all settle down, i'll get the motor right and fixed in the meantime then soon as the house is done i can sink some serious coin into the interior then a little further down look at paintjob and new engine

god damn it.. :( now i wanna go make my car look nice...

never gonna happen.

ah all in due time ari, exterior wise she looks mint, interior on the other hand...

does it have a weapons arsenal in the back just like sam an deans?hahaha

hahahah oh if only, only weapons its got in the trunks are a couple of alpine type r's

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
so just a bit of an update, have been doing a bit of work her lately, at the moment stripping a bit of the engine down to replace/upgrade it

will be changing all the engine dress up, a new power steering pump and bracket, as well as a new harmonic balancer and hopefully a new radiator as well

i'll get some pics this weekend of the damage that's been done to the power steering pump/bracket as i was a little shocked at how severe it was

anyway heres a pic of the engine bay at the moment

img7248t.jpg

and the radiator
img7249b.jpg

and heres a bit of a pic edit just for shits n giggles, add a bit of the cars era to the feel of it
img7250u.jpg