Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 1987 VL executive.

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
hey man, nice car!!! wats the paint code for the atomic green?

<atomicL93>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5 speed (sold), VS wagon
looks like the VLs gonna be under the carport for a while. im getting a VS wagon or a stato soon, so then i can do a fair bit of the work to the VL and get it off defect, i need to replace the diff as whenever i go over 50ish km/h it starts clunking and making the car shake. and another problem is sometimes it just completely cuts out, when that happens it usually takes 5-30 seconds for it to fire up again. gotta replace the clutch and do some things to it so it will pass the pits (fix speedo, wire up reverse lights, replace front seats)

nf_vrII

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 Ford AU II Falcon
nice VL man! Liking the colour heaps!!

<atomicL93>

Reaction score
Members Ride
wow havent updated for ages. i brought a vs wagon, a couple weeks later it did a big end bearing and seized up.. and ive lost my licence for 6 months. selling this as a shell to a mate whos putting all his vl interior and running gear in this (his was stolen and smashed up)

gonna definatly build up another vl one day for sure. once the wagons the way i want it.

<atomicL93>

Reaction score
Members Ride
update.

after being 'sold' it never really got payed for, i had a talk to my mate who was gonna buy it and now im keeping it.

it was sitting for a while, put a brand new CAS in (the old one was f*cked) and she fired up first go.
hasnt got the calais interior anymore as i sold that but for now its got stock sl trim, eventually wanna put VN calais/stato seats in.

the diff or centre bearing problem has magically fixed itself, i dont know but it isnt shaking anymore lol. clutch is on its death bed however i have a brand new one to go in it. going to spool it and slam it on ceptors with center caps and the chrome dress trims. also i wanna get rid of the calais tail lights and just tint some standard ones.

have ordered a new steering wheel and gearknob for it, just waiting for them to rock up in the mail. get my P's back next month! cant wait, walking everywere sucks lol.