Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1989 Vn Commodore Executive

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
faaaaar out mate! that's intense! holy bat crap! O_O

thank GOODNESS you're alright, that's bloody lucky! gawd damnit...

iRiot

Merc with a Mouth
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Holden VR Caprice V8 HSV Enhanced
yerh im ok...i'm getting another vn with a group A kit two tone looks rough now but when i get it i will fix it up and post some pics....
Bz Kn33z:: Damn dude thats bad news, i seen this car a couple weeks back, havn't herd from you in ages i was wondering what ya where up to, so are you wrecking the VN? what type of car you getting next?
yerh i aint been on for awhile cause broke up with the ex missus 3 months back so moved out had no net .....yerh dont know if i will wreck yet i might drop the engine in the new one....donno??

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
yerh im ok...i'm getting another vn with a group A kit two tone looks rough now but when i get it i will fix it up and post some pics....
yerh i aint been on for awhile cause broke up with the ex missus 3 months back so moved out had no net .....yerh dont know if i will wreck yet i might drop the engine in the new one....donno??

Are you buying the VN locally? when i get my car up and running should meet up down rowers sometime,

Good to know your alive, that car looks $%$# up