Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1989 VN.

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
There roadsafe or something along those lines? was around $25, about $60 for nolthane. Dont forget your rear ones! Ive got nolthane on the rear.

Dan i want superlows now, i dont want it higer :p Haydz got some ultras for his front so i want his springs :D

Finaly got a new HU, now i can listen to the radio! Also got rear speakers, so now people in the back can hear music.

30122008006.jpg
30122008005.jpg

And a Calais Rear :D (i remember us talking about this dan ill tell you how i done it next time i see you ;))
30122008004.jpg

Anyway i got say, $200 to spend for track day, i want to do brakes but dont know what. Rekon i could get away with some high spec pads and stock rotors? Idealy i want to switch to a V8 setup but i dont have enough money for that, yet, and when i do track day will be to close to mess around with the car :p Or i can forget brakes get some new strut tops and spend the rest on little things for track day.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
if you can afford go for VP S2 brakes. otherwise just save it for the bus ride home and tow truck :p

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
look so much better without the spring insulators.

yours must have been much bigger than mine. yours has dropped heaps.

getting better every time i see it

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
Went with haydz today to the wrecker's,

Got front VN V8 Brakes (290mm compared to stock 270mm), disc's, calipers and pads all $100, 1" master, $25.

Also picked up boot realease beside the drivers chair, dual tone horns and rear numberplate light (mine had fallen off somewhere on the M5 :p)

Also put my front VN Berlina seats in :yeah:

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
You've done alota work to that work thing mischa, looking good too. Those wheels look somewhat familiar:p