Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 1992 vp v8 BT1

v8_bomberdore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp 5L
about a 11-12 second pass if your motor and box holds on, and you can drive.

Same as if you put a big crate motor in should run a 12 or so.
yeah i had the box complety dun up so that wont be a problem

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Beautiful car :) Not a bad choice in wheels, either. They're different, and I quite like them. Your number plates are only a few digits away from mine too - looks like you picked up the VP around the same time I got my VQ registered ^_^

Good to see another VP V8 Exec getting around :) Strip some weight out of that baby, and she'll fly ^_^

v8_bomberdore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp 5L
Beautiful car :) Not a bad choice in wheels, either. They're different, and I quite like them. Your number plates are only a few digits away from mine too - looks like you picked up the VP around the same time I got my VQ registered ^_^

Good to see another VP V8 Exec getting around :) Strip some weight out of that baby, and she'll fly ^_^
thanks dude , wen i saw the wheels in the shop i was a bit worried what they woulld look like on the car , but wonce they were on and it was lowerd,i think they came up pritty good and they only cost me $1000, what can i take out of the car to shed some weight, keeping in mind i dont want to draw any attention from the cops , because on the goldcoast there rooting everyone up the arse

v8_bomberdore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp 5L
do you know where they get people? i dont go out much anymore but id imagine the spit and the surrounding area?
the last 2 weeks on a sunday , if your caught driving anywhere in the surfers area , they take your licence and u have to follow them to there defect station, witch is the boat ramp before the spit , this chick that lives next door to me shes 17 has a stock nissan pintara, they dun her over for not having a battery clamp , thats how pathetic its getting , i guess they need to give as many fines as possible to pay for there, xr6 tyfoons,300c's,trd aurion cop cars

nice ride, definetly needs some tint though
yeah ive got 20% tint i jst havent taken any new photos

v8_bomberdore

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp 5L
i got some vy calipers and rotors put on yesterday, was sick of driving around with the crappy stockos , i think its a must with anyone that has a vn-vs anyway here is some pics

Attachments

• aaron 050.jpg
    aaron 050.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 212
  • aaron 051.jpg
    aaron 051.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 242
  • aaron 052.jpg
    aaron 052.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 269
  • aaron 055.jpg
    aaron 055.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 237
  • aaron 060.jpg
    aaron 060.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 218
  • aaron 058.jpg
    aaron 058.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 254

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
nice and neat mate, and the tint looks great on it, good idea getting the brakes done i was gonna do the same with mine but i converted it to manual so i dont really use brakes anymore lol just let the gears do the slowing down

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
nice work on the brakes man this is 1 thing i wanna do 4 sure how much did it set u back?